So Your Kid Wants to Play in Band…
- Rental Programs offer low initial investment along with peace of mind when it comes to the protection and maintenance of your child’s instrument.
- Most programs are flexible and allow your child to discover what instrument he or she really wants to play.
- A good rental program will allow you the benefits of renting without sacrificing a great purchase price.
- Most rental programs provide local band directors with support and specialized materials to maximize your child’s success.
- Low Monthly Rates
- Rent Month-to-Month
- Never an Obligation to Purchase
- Return Your Instrument at Anytime
- Rental Payments Apply Toward Purchase
- Exchange Your Instrument at Anytime at No Charge
- No Hassle Maintenance & Repair Plan (M&R)
- Optional Instrument Replacement Plan Covers Your Lost or Stolen Instrument (IRP)
Monthly Band Rental Fees
Drum Kit, Bell Kit $15
Flute, Clarinet, Trumpet, $23
Trombone, Percussion Kit
Piccolo, Oboe, Alto $45
French Horn, Baritone Horn, $61
Monthly Orchestra Rental Fees
Violin, Viola $14
How do I choose the right rental program?
- Do rental fees apply toward the purchase?
- Can you return the instrument at any time?
- Can you exchange the instrument at anytime?
- Is there a no hassle repair and replacement plan?
- Is the repair center certified by NAPBIRT? (National Association of Professional Band Instrument Repair Technicians)
- Does the music store offer and highly recommend beginning lessons?
- Does the music store have convenient locations?
- Does the music store visit and support my child’s school?
- Are the instruments “band director approved”?
- Does the music store offer private lessons?
At Western Hills Music, the answer is YES!
Ready to rent? Stop by or Email Us to get started.